Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 11 - iTunes and podcasts

I didn't have iTunes on my work machine before so I have now installed it. I do you iTunes at home on my MacBook laptop. It's been awhile since I have downloaded any podcasts so I am going to put that on my to do list for this morning!

There are a lot more podcasts available on iTunes than the last time I looked a few years ago ...I started out by browsing the categories but eventually found the power search, which made looking for podcasts a lot more efficient. Power Search is over on the right-hand side of iTunes under QuickLinks. I subscribed to a couple of Spanish language podcasts, a flamenco podcast from Radio clasica espana and a podcast of the 2007 Missouri Botanical Gardens orchid show. Also, two climbing podcasts and a podcast of the Everglades. That should be enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment